Highwater Trails Reflex Sight - 4 Styles of Reticle - Red and Green all in one Sight!
About this item
- Reticle allows for 4 different styles. Dot, Circle/Dot, Crosshair/Dot, Crosshair/Circle/Dot combinations. All in one sight!
- A 33mm lens provides quick target acquisition. Wide field of view to maintain situational awareness.
- Very sturdy and secure rail mounting system. Will not come loose, made to last.
- Parallax corrected & unlimited eye-relief, where the dot goes, so does the bullet!
- Ultralight, waterproof and shockproof - Powered one 3V lithium battery (included).
Highwater Trails RD2 | 4 in 1 Reflex Sight
A 33mm sighting system allows for fast target acquisition, and the open design allows the shooter to remain aware of their surroundings. Creates wide field of view, designed for target shooting and hunting. The dot system is adjustable for red or green and any one of four different styles of reticle. Like getting 4 different sights in one! Lightweight, yet tough and with the rail attachment system it securely mounts to your rifle or shotgun and will last.
Select the reticle you desire by turning the reticle selector knob and set your intensity. With the sight mounted, rest the gun on a solid support and aim at a target 50 -100 yards away. Test shots should be done in the same conditions to achieve maximum accuracy for adjustment, for which the use of firm rest for firing and same type cartridge is recommendable. Each click adjustment moves the point of impact by 1 MOA (approximately 1"± at 100 yds, 1/2"± at 50 yards)
- Dual Illuminated
- 4 Reticle Patterns
- 5 Brightness Settings
- 33mm Wide Field of View
- Parallax Corrected & Unlimited Eye-relief
Our sight is assembled by hand, so less than 0.1% of them might have slight imperfections. If you encounter any issues in product quality, please contact us immediately and we will make it right.
4 Reticle Patterns
Inside the Box
- 1 x 4 Reticles Reflex Sight
- 1 x Rubber lens Cap Cover
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x CR 2032 Battery
- 2 x Wrenches
Although very rare, we have had a few customers find that the sight is sometimes blurry when they first go to use it. This is easy to correct and the lens just needs a few minutes to warm up when it is used for the first time. Please give it a few minutes to warm to the environment and it should be very clear and accurate.